The Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation is hiring an Incident Management Specialist to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Defense Stockpile Management System. An active Secret clearance is required; all work is onsite.
This position establishes and provides cybersecurity for the development of software applications using Software Security principles and adhering to DoD IA and IT Standards for all DSMS systems. Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing dedicated Host based security system administration and documentation support related to McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), including knowledge of Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Rogue System Detection (RSD), Policy Auditor (PA), and Virus Scan Enterprise (VSE).
- Coordinating with other DSMS program teams, planning and creating cybersecurity architecture and design documents for all DSMS cybersecurity architecture ensuring it is compliant with DoD and other Federal IA policies and guidance
- Employing best practices when implementing security controls within an IS including software engineering methodologies, system/security engineering principles, secure design, secure architecture and secure coding techniques
- Developing cybersecurity architecture and design plans for communication and collaboration products, operating system platforms including servers, devices, management products, applications and overall security related to implementing these products
- Providing security engineering support for accreditation of DSMS
- Integrating cybersecurity expertise into lifecycle management, planning architecture and design management, migration and deployment, and system testing and implementation
- Researching, developing, testing and documenting architectures and solutions for implementing new cybersecurity technologies to provide more seamless information collaboration and cybersecurity capabilities for the program and its user base
- Developing and providing a criticality analysis of logic-bearing system components (e.g., hardware, firmware, and software) implementing, protecting, or introducing vulnerability(s) to each function
- Developing and updating mission criticality analysis(-es), vulnerability assessment(s), risk assessments(s), and identification and counter measurement implementation(s) for Mission- Critical Functions; ensuring updated assumptions, rationale and results related to the criticality analyses, vulnerability assessments, risk assessments, supply chain risk information, and risk mitigations are made available for Government review
- Bachelors’ degree and 4+ years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Active Secret clearance
- Possess & maintain Information Assurance Architects and Engineers (IASAE) Level II certification (e.g., CASP+ CE, CISSP (or Associate), or CSSLP)
- Prior experience providing cybersecurity to secure interfaces, applications, servers, databases and other system components in a classified DoD environment
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Security Architecture and Engineering
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.