Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook. We know once you join our team, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
The Intelligence Group at Leidos is looking for a Cloud and Data Center program Master Scheduler to develop, manage, and integrate all the tasks orders and create an integrated master schedule. We are excited to start a new effort supporting a federal agency’s datacenter optimization and modernization. Upon award, we will provide seamless support while transforming the service management to the most modern frameworks, standards, and methodologies.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Work under the technical direction of the PMO and/or planning/scheduling lead. As directed by the program team, the scheduler will be responsible for applying scheduling theory to develop the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for transition in and all the task orders.
- Implement program scheduling business rhythms, developing baseline schedules and associated artifacts to meet contractual/project requirements, and monitoring, analyzing, and reporting performance against baseline schedules to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Work with PMO team and support coordination and communication internally and externally
- MUST have MS Project experience and able to leverage the full capability of the tool
- BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience
- Schedule Health Assessment tools (Steelray Project Analyzer)
- Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)/Monte Carlo Analysis tools (RiskyProject)
- Working knowledge of cost and schedule integration tools (Deltek Cobra)
- Scheduling theory and related best-practices (e.g., PASEG)
- Integrated Master Plan (IMP) architecture
- Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) architecture
- Internal/External dependency modeling
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Margin/Float management
- Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)/Monte Carlo Analysis
- Risk and Opportunity integration
- Resource loading/management
- Schedule Status/Forecast Management/Business Rhythms
- IMS Data Integrity/Health Assessment (e.g., DCMA 14-Pt)
- Schedule Execution Metrics
- Baseline Change Control
- Understanding of cost and schedule integration
- Familiarity with Confluence toolset
- Familiarity with ITIL4
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.