Cyber Readiness Task Lead
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
We are in search of a Cyber Readiness Task Lead to join our Defense Group. This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience helping the G37 TREX Program. This mission supports INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), as it executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Produce mid-level all-source intelligence assessment, reports and finished intelligence in accordance with NGIC, IC processes, data evaluation, and analysis standards
- Perform research and coordination for long-term projects
- Employ and apply intelligence analysis tools and databases
- Demonstrate in-depth studies and analysis
- Apply Information Security Program and Foreign Disclosure concepts, principles, practices, and procedures to review, analyze, and release classified and unclassified data in accordance with National Disclosure Policy
- Apply qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies to analysis and pursue developments in academia or other friends that affect tradecraft methodology
- Develop new or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks
- Perform in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulate findings
- Work independently and with minimal oversight
- Review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely test analytic rigor of analytic products
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- MA or MS degree in related field AND 10 years of experience as a Senior Analyst on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provided expert intelligence analysis services; OR BA/BS degree in related field AND 15 years of experience as a Senior Analyst on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provided expert intelligence analysis services
- Active TS/SCI clearance required to start
- Demonstrated experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge of Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), and Human Intelligence (HUMINT)
- Demonstrated experience with intelligence analysis tools and databases
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of a wide range of National Level, DoD, DCI, DIA and DA Information Security Program and Foreign Disclosure concepts, principles, practices and procedures to review, analyze, and release classified and unclassified data in accordance with the National Disclosure Policy
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of data transfer requirements for moving data between classified and unclassified computer systems
- Demonstrated mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology
- Demonstrated ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks
- Demonstrated in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions
- Demonstrated ability to manage research and coordination for long-term projects
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.