Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
This position will provide holistic support to the analysis, planning, and coordination of Antiterrorism/Force Protection issues in support of the IC Campus development. This position will coordinate directly with NGA and campus tenant force protection departments to coordinate efforts and identify gaps. This position will provide input to planning documents, provide analyses of potential identified gaps, and develop mitigation strategies.
- Coordinate with NGA, IC Partner(s), and Fort Belvoir on topics that will affect those stakeholders
- Provide rationale and impact assessments with any recommendations that could impact cost or schedule for planned or ongoing work
- Consult with other subject matter experts in NGA or across the IC on sensitive or complex issues that lack precedents in the context of an IC Campus
- Provide technical expertise through construction and subsequent phases bringing facilities on-line for mission operations
- Assist in developing and implementing IC Campus operational requirements in your area of expertise to effectively support NGA and IC Partner requirements
- Support transition from facilities construction activities to fully integrated and operational IC Campus on Fort Belvoir North Area (FBNA)
- Assist in developing budget requirements and schedules for any work that is needed to support IC Campus development and operations
- Provide technical expertise to support development and implementation of the IC Campus on FBNA while preserving NGA’s capabilities throughout
- Assure established level of protection required antiterrorism features are included in engineering, design, and construction on the IC Campus with a focus on campus wide features, capabilities, and operational considerations to support all IC partners on-site.
- Demonstrated understanding of force protection and security operations for IC facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the DoD Security and Engineering Facilities Planning Manual.
- Demonstrated independent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Years of experience:
Minimum of 7 yrs experience supporting similar work with physical, policy operations and antiterrorism/force protection
- Experience working with the IC.
- Experience working with NGA.
- Demonstrated experience navigating ambiguity and proposing innovative solutions to technical issues.
- Customer Service experience in federal and or intelligence community.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000.00
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.