The Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation is hiring a Project/Configuration Lead to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Defense Stockpile Management System. An active Secret clearance is required; all work is onsite.
This position communicates and documents the tasks needed to be accomplished and the organizational resources and timeframe allocated to complete these tasks through quantitative and qualitative risk analysis techniques. Primary responsibilities include:
- Organizing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans/schedules
- Assisting to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project requirements as scheduled
- Documenting project time-lines and maintaining database of tasks and entering new information to provide status reporting for coordination and reporting purposes
- Interacting with staff defining scale of work, developing and updating detailed schedules, identifying variances from original plan, scheduling work, and coordinating assignments
- Analyzing critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around
- Developing and updating weekly short interval schedule working with superintendents and field engineers
- Bachelors’ degree and 8+ years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree and 6+ years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Active Secret clearance
- Prior experience providing project/configuration management for IT projects
- Ability to obtain Project Management Professional (PMP) certification within 6 months of contract start
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.