The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Manager with a DoD SECRET clearance to join our team supporting the CECOM ILSC FSD Field Modernization Division (FMD) at Ft. Gordon, GA. This position will act as the Program Manager, interacting on a day to day basis with the ILSC Contracting Officer Representatives, ACC Contracting Officer, and Government Technical Lead for each project. This position will have P&L responsibility for managing the Cost, Schedule, and Performance of a $300M program managing a PMO staff, Leidos Project Leads, and coordinating the day to day operations of the Training, Fielding, and Logistics teams supporting the FMD customers’ requirements.
This position will be located at the Leidos Augusta, GA office and report to the Leidos Defense, LMS, SSID, Portfolio Manager. A successful candidate will perform as the primary interface for the FMD government technical leads, direct the day to day operations of the Program Management Team, monitor and evaluate subcontractor performance, and perform approvals for procurement of required facilities, equipment, supplies, and personnel requests.
- Serve as the Program Manager and primary interface for the ILSC CORs, FMD government technical leads; and direct day-to-day Task Order operations
- Interface with Subcontractors to manage their execution, monitor and course correct as required, ensure their costs align with their bids, and work with the Leidos SubK Administrator for the development of Statements of Work and other SubK required artifacts to execute Subcontracts
- Approve procurement of required equipment, supplies, and travel
- Lead the team on matters of hiring, replacing, and assigning personnel / Commit resources where needed
- Serve as a program Subject Matter Expert
- Monitor day-to-day performance; oversee PMO submission of deliverables, CDRLs, and execution of the the Digital Program Management Tools
- Coordinate with the CTO Lead and Solution Architects to develop courses of action and plans for evaluating and integrating technology to continuously improve the customer offered solution set
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or other field with at least 10 years of prior relevant experience in managing Government projects and programs of similar scope and size for systems development, engineering, training, fielding, and/or logistics.
- 4 or more years of experience supervising a large workforce of personnel and Subcontractors
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
- Demonstrated P&L responsibility of increasing magnitude in prior roles
- Demonstrated ability in government accounting and contracts management
- Ability to cross functionally communicate with government, subcontractor, and internal Leidos stakeholders via direct contact, e-mail, phone cons, briefings, and other written products
- Ability to manage cost, schedule, and performance; document program performance in weekly, monthly, and quarterly program briefings to both the government and internal Leidos stakeholders; manage the development of yearly CPAR write-ups for input to the government evaluation
- DoD Top Secret with SCI adjudication
- US Army, CECOM ILSC, FMD Customer experience and intimacy
- PMP Certification
- Prior experience performing system training and fielding; developing/teaching instructional courses for qualification on military systems and/or commercial certifications; coordinating hardware packages for unit fielding
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.