Leidos has contracted with the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to provide information technology and eDiscovery services. The eDiscovery Management Services (EDMS) program has an immediate requirement for a SharePoint Developer. To meet the necessary requirements for this position and provide HUD management and users with the necessary support, the following labor services are required: Monday through Friday, with occasional overtime and/or weekend work as necessary to finish the task(s)/project.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Managing a SharePoint farm, specifically SharePoint 2016 or 2013, and/or 2010.
• Experience managing and administering SharePoint Online.
• Extensive knowledge of Windows networking and authentication.
• Experience installing and rebuilding a SharePoint farm.
• Overseeing the SharePoint Portal Server infrastructure, user access and application deployment.
• Experience in a production environment within a Data Center.
• Administrating and facilitation of SharePoint data and structure.
• Developing, configuring and maintaining document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
• Performing typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.
• Providing 2nd, and 3rd tier support (problem/incident management) on a Windows SharePoint server.
Additional SharePoint Development tasks shall include:
• Experience developing and maintaining legacy InfoPath forms with data connections, rules and conditions.
• Experience with developing and maintaining complex SharePoint Designer and Nintex workflows.
• Experience developing solutions for parent/child relationships.
• Experience with advanced troubleshooting methods and issue resolution.
• Ability to understand complex data relationships.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customer.
Additional Windows Server System Administration preferred and includes:
• Experience in Cloud implementation and management.
• Experience using problem tracking and resolution software – CA Service Desk or Remedy.
• Ability to work with users’ and other technicians with varying IT backgrounds.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
• Must be a US Citizen and be able to submit to and pass a “Public Trust” background investigation.
• Must have a Bachelor's (or equivalent) and a minimum of 7 (seven) years SharePoint development, administration and support.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both technical teams and non-technical business leaders and in direct customer-facing situations.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.