The Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation is hiring a Network Administrator to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Defense Stockpile Management System. An active Secret clearance is required; all work is onsite.
This position provides network administration for maintaining the computing environment using Cisco Networking Devices. Primary responsibilities include:
- Supporting system installations, problem solving and testing to ensure the availability, validity and reliability of the DSMS networks
- Maintaining network performance; performs network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshoots network problems
- Securing network by developing and properly configuring network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation
- Working closely with User Support to provide seamless support to all users for all network issues
- Administering printers, routers, switches, network Kernel-based Virtual Machines (KVMs), firewalls, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Bachelors’ degree and less than 2 years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Active Secret clearance
- Possess & maintain Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification
- Prior experience providing network administration in a classified DoD environment
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Systems Administration
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.