Leidos' Mission Solutions Group is looking for a TS/SCI with Polygraph cleared Information Systems Security Officer to work in McLean, VA. The selected candidate will:
- Provide consulting to Agencies on Requests for Service for the design, development, and deployment of Ongoing Assessment, Ongoing Authorization, and other Information Assurance (IA) initiatives
- Provide continuous monitoring to enforce client security policy and procedures and create processes that will provide increased visibility to system owners on impacts to the security posture of systems
- Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies
- Monitor configuration management changes and assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system
- Ensure effective controls and processes are in place and working effectively to maintain a strong system security posture.
- Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analyses to support Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities
- Review system security A&A package submissions for consistency, completeness and traceability ensuring compliance
- Ensure the development, documentation, and presentation of IS security education, awareness, and training activities for users and others, as appropriate
- Ability to manage multiple high visibility security projects and adjust to quick shifts in customer priorities while meeting all mission requirements
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical information and information technology jargon into plain English
- GSEC Security Essentials
- GIAC Information Security Fundamentals
- BA or BS degree (or 2-4 years additional experience) and 4+ years of experience in a broad range of assignments in technical ISSO tasks, or
- Will substitute additional experience in lieu of degree
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required. Candidates without this level clearance will not be considered.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.