Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
The 363rd Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Wing (ISRW) currently has an opening for an Information Systems Security Manager to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the 363rd ISRW and Air Combat Command ISRW Major Command. The contractor will ensure implementation of security features for the detection of malicious code, viruses, and adversaries. Produces risk assessment reports and remediation recommendations. The contractor will also ensure the unit’s information systems follow USAF and DoD guidance. May also support the supplier risk management lifecycle throughout all phases, and insider threat/risk programs. Supports and maintains the Information Assurance program for Information Systems within Network Environments. Develops and implements system information security standards and procedures, ensuring functionality and security of Information Systems.
- Oversees Information Assurance and Risk Management Framework processes and performs duties as ISSM for the 363 ISRW
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
- Communicates with internal and client project team members. Works to implement solution designs and/or processes in hardware, software, data and procedures.
- Coordinates with personnel on system security compliance and Information System Authority to Operate.
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Assesses system security threats/risks.
- Validates system security requirements definitions and analysis.
- Supports assessment and authorization process as needed.
- Tracks security incidents and may be required to investigate, document, report, and provide future protective and corrective measures in response to such incidents.
- Leads and briefs leadership on system security compliance and Information System Authority to Operate (ATO) compliance, expiration and actions.
- Implements the Risk Management Framework (RMF) methodology to successfully implement an information technology process which shall effectively protect the element's information assets and its ability to perform its mission.
- Populates and maintains RFM databases (XACTA, eMass) with bodies of evidence to support system accreditation actions.
- Collaborates with the Program Managers, AF Intelligence Community Information Assurance Program Managers, ISSOs and configuration managers to maintain an effective risk assessment process.
- Ensures data stewardship (confidentiality, integrity, and availability) is established for each IS, and specific requirements are enforced
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years of experience in Information Security . Additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 10 + years of experience within the information technology job field.
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation. TS with current SCI eligibility accepted.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level II certified.
- Experience supporting Air Force ISR operations
- Knowledge of RMF process, eMass and XACTA workflow tools
- Experience using relevant AF systems and databases
- Knowledge of military policies and procedures relating to information technology
- Experience working with cloud computing and infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Maintains currency of required Air Force myLearning and/or INSCOM trainings
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Bachelor degree in a STEM discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.)
- AWS Security Engineering Course
- ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional Course
- ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Course
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Air Force ISR units
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.