The Systems Integrator is responsible for conducting analysis of transition planning, intelligence information requirements, and developing architecture baselines. Duties may include providing research and assistance with implementation of Sponsor policies and guidance. Employees may also support business process improvements or systems analysis for missions, systems, and fiscal requirements.
The Systems Integrator will:
- support coordination across functional areas
- evaluate user requirements and support transition to functionality
- support TEMS and coordination meetings
- document process and improve existing processes
- asses workflow issues and engineer improvements
- analyze and evaluate solutions, influence final decision
- work directly with the sponsor and effectively communicate, capturing and operationalizing the sponsor’s intent
- Posses in-depth knowledge of Lean Agile practices
- BS degree with 12 to 15 years of prior relevant experience
- Ability to influence others and clearly convey complex technical concepts
- Must have experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes, Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
- Must have experience with security accreditation process
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly clearance
- MS with 10 to 13 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience with the Sponsor’s entitlement management programs
- PMP, SAFe Agilist Certification, AWS certification
- Security +, ITIL, Amazon Web Services Certificate
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.