Leidos is currently searching for an experienced EVMS Project Scheduler to join our team of qualified project controllers in support of the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM).
DHMSM is a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the initial operating capability deployment and the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world. As the prime contractor, Leidos established a team of proven innovators and industry leaders to form the Leidos Partnership for Defense Health. Cerner (NYSE: CERN), Accenture Federal Services (NYSE: ACN) and Henry Schein, Inc.(NASDAQ: HSIC) form the core team, complemented with a broad range of large and small business teammates, vendors and suppliers who bring proven experience and expertise specific to both the commercial and DoD healthcare markets.
This position requires deep understanding of scheduling practices and requirement to learn Earned Value Management scheduling processes. This includes developing proposals, Basis of Estimates (BOE) and baseline schedules, integrated Master Plans and Work breakdown structures. Daily activities will include being imbedded on project teams, soliciting input from the technical team to ensure all dependencies (internal and external) are documented and tracked; actively supporting Integrated Baseline Reviews; interfacing with other internal teams to develop and prepare resource assignments, identify and document schedule and risk, manage the integrity of the baseline data, status and provide inputs in support of the EVMS business rhythm. Candidate must be able to communicate the impact of schedule status and baseline changes to a senior level audience. Candidate must have experience running DCMA 14 point schedule assessment. Prefer candidate have experience with DCMA Joint Surveillance Reviews and DOD Integrated Baseline Reviews. Must be a team player and able to communicate effectively to senior managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline as well as 4-8 years of experience. An additional 4 years of experience can be accepted in lieu of Bachelor's Degree.
- Must have at least 5+ years general experience as a Scheduler or EV analyst on large, complex DOD EVMS programs with numerous dependencies to track
- Must possess an expert level understanding of NDIA PASEG and GAO scheduling theory and EVMS best practices
- Experience using Microsoft Project Server or Microsoft Project
- Experience developing Excel pivot tables, string formulas, and under stand Project VBA and SQL scripts to automate tasks
- Develop resource loaded and level project schedules using the performance work statement (PWS), technical proposal, WBS, and oral directions from senior project managers and technical leads.
- Ensure internal and external dependencies are documented and tracked for risk management
- Collaborating with project control and finance analysts to produce revenue forecasts
- Experience with running schedule health checks using Steelray or for Projects project analyzer software
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Experience with DOD EVMS baseline change control processes and IPMR reporting
- Experience with monthly schedule status processes
- Experience with Schedule Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Working knowledge of Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)
- Must be capable of working proficiently within a team and collaborate with senior managers
- Must be able to conduct and present briefing materials to senior managers and Government stakeholders
- Must have experience resolving CDRL/deliverable questions from Government stakeholders and SETA representative.
- Per Government Contract, US Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a Clearance
- Understanding of Electronic Industries Alliance EIA – 748,
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
- Knowledge of Deltek Cobra EVM software, MicroFrame Program Management (MPM), Acumen Fuse, RiskyProject, Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA)
- Experience with Estimate to Complete (ETC) and Estimate at Complete (EAC) processes
- Experience with supporting Control Account Managers in an Earned Value Management Systems environment
- Experience with generating Integrated Program Management Reports (DID) DI-MGMT-81861 (IPMR) Formats 1-7.
- Certification in AACE International’s Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) or PMI’s Project Scheduling Professional Certification (PMI – SP)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.