Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Sr. Language/ISR Initial Qualification Training (IQT) Specialist at Quantico Virginia. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
The candidate will provide technical expertise for execution of Language Regional Expertise and Culture Programs for the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI).
- Provide formal initial qualification training (IQT) for personnel assigned to support platform- and weapon system-specific ISR operations at the Squadron, Operational Support Squadron, Group, or Wing level. Training topics shall include ISR collection platform fundamentals (RADAR/IR theory, SIGINT, GEOINT, Special Payloads, Weapons Capabilities/employment and Threats), Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment, and introduction to core Air Force mission sets supported by the ISR community to include: Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Close Air Support, Combat Search and Rescue, Counter-land, Counter-Sea, and Strike Coordination and Reconnaissance.
- Prepare course materials, develop training exercises, and keep curriculum current and relevant with any technology, system, or tool updates
- Deliver pre-mission briefings and deliver academic testing at close of training events.
- Track agents, intelligence analysts, and other personnel assigned to AFOSI based on Government requirements.
- Coordinate with worldwide HQ AFOSI staff elements to obtain program-related data necessary to support counterintelligence programs and other requirements. Examples of data include number of personnel with specific skills, aptitude scores per the DLAB, levels of proficiency in a foreign language per the DLPT, foreign language pay assessment, proficiency skill assessment dates and methods of assessment (e.g., DLPT, OPI) and pro-actively identify projected gains and losses of personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant experience
- Must hold a current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance
- Experience with data analytics,
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Be familiar with the DLPT, OPI and DLAB tests/processes
- Must be familiar with and able to track requirements including, the Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT), Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) and Defense Language Aptitude Battery (DLAB) test.
- Candidate should be culturally aware of the various customers they provide services to
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5,000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.