The Policy Developer (Security) is responsible for defining, gaining consensus and capturing policy reflecting the Sponsor’s mission intent. Duties may include ensuring policies are consistent with Sponsor’s direction and existing direction, as well as policy established across the IC.
The Policy Developer will:
- Influence development of solutions that impact security policy and functional areas
- Recommend and implement new solutions, processes, policies and standards in support of the Sponsor’s mission and consistent with existing guidance and industry best practices
- support TEMS and coordination meetings that may influence policy development or implementation
- document process and improve existing processes
- work across multiple technical disciplines to develop complex solutions
- communicate effectively across technical disciplines and vertically with multiple levels of leadership
- work directly with the sponsor and effectively communicate, capturing and operationalizing the sponsor’s intent
- Posses expert knowledge of Sponsor security and industry best security practices
- BS degree with 12 to 15 years of prior relevant experience
- Expertise with the Sponsor’s security practices, requirements and processes
- Expertise with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes, Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
- Expertise with security accreditation process
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work individually, and to motivate teams to achieve Sponsor’s objectives
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly
- MS with 10 to 13 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience with the Sponsor’s entitlement management programs
- Cyber Security experience
- Proven leadership experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.