The Compensation Analyst will play an integral role in the implementation of Corporate Compensation policies, procedures and programs to meet the diverse and fast paced day-to-day compensation needs of each business Group & Division. Reporting to the VP of Corporate Compensation, the Compensation Analyst team provides consultative support and guidance to all levels of leadership and the HR community in compensation activities, including base pay administration, bonus and incentive development, regulatory and compliance matters, internal and external market considerations, etc. in order to achieve our organizational and human resources objectives.
- Provide guidance to all levels of management and the Human Resources community on compensation philosophy, policies and systems.
- Be a strategic partner within the organizationally-aligned group on the implementation and support of compensation practices based on the group’s unique needs and objectives.
- Evaluate and approve salary adjustments using sound compensation fundamentals and internal review framework.
- Ensure proper alignment to the Leidos job architecture for all existing employees and new hires.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, legal statue and internal control requirements of compensation decisions.
- Evaluate and approve bonus and incentive requests for compliance, reasonableness, and appropriateness.
- Proactively evaluate pay practices for alignment with internal and external equity and pay trends.
Education, Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required.
- 4+ years of experience in Compensation or a related field.
- Thorough knowledge of compensation philosophies and practices.
- Thorough knowledge of FLSA compliance, rules and application.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret and summarize key areas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Workday HCM preferred.
- Adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.