The Front Office Administrator is responsible for providing administrative assistance to management. Duties may include calendar and inbox management for Sponsor leadership, ordering supplies, coordinating travel arrangements and expense report submission. Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies information from multiple sources. Work may include evaluating information gathered and developing recommendations. May perform as a generalist in a combination of administrative tasks across the sponsor organization.
The FOA will:
- Achieve day-to-day objectives with moderate impact on the work area/project team
- Works independently on larger, moderately complex projects/assignments
- Set objectives for own area to meet the objectives or goals of projects and assignments
- Assist other professionals with tasks and assignments
- Communicates with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, other professional resources, etc.)
- Explains solutions, practices and procedures to others within the organization
- Requires practical knowledge of the Sponsor’s environment and mission, practices and policies generally gained through experience
- BS degree with 2 to 4 years of prior relevant experience
- Expertise with the Sponsor’s security practices, requirements and processes
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work individually, and to effectively work with senior Sponsor personnel
- Preferred Qualifications
- 4 years of prior relevant experience in the Sponsor’s environment
- Experience with the Sponsor’s entitlement management programs
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.