Provide on-site engineering support to maintain and administer the Decision Agent™ Information Transport System Gateway (DA I-GATE™). This includes operating, maintaining, securing, integrating, enhancing, and optimizing the DA I-GATE™ capabilities to support secure messaging and data transfer requirements between and among maritime intelligence mission systems, agencies, and networks.
Additionally, support the research, design, testing, development and integration of cloud-based SCCA security components to support IL-5 NIPRNet requirements to be deployed using unclassified AWS cloud infrastructure and services.
An active TS/SCI is required to be considered for the role; all work is onsite in Suitland, MD.
- Recognize, validate, and satisfy Information Transport Service (ITS) related messaging requirements, identify and prevent system slow-downs or crashes before they occur, and troubleshoot system problems in concert with the on-site Government Engineers (including support systems and circuitry) when they do or are about to occur.
- Ensure the system maintains appropriate security authorization (accreditation) as determined by the government’s Designated Approving Authority (DAA).
- Ensure the DA I-GATE equipment and operating systems are updated with current approved patches and field engineering notices as outlined in the System Security Plan (SSP).
- Implement Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) and Bulletins (IAVB) or other directives as required and as approved by the Government.
- Usher the DA I-GATE system through security authorization (accreditation).
- Update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and other written guidance to assist operators and secondary administrators of the system.
- Provide Lab and COOP Implementation and Office Support
- Provide technical and analytical support in strategic planning , project management, system engineering, documentation and promulgation
Minimum Required Experience:
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- MCSA certification
- Network+ OR Security+ certification
-10+ years messaging experience and communications system administration
-5+ years’ experience with MS and Unix environments
-5+ years’ experience with LAN communications administration and troubleshooting
-Expert level ability in: VISIO, Legacy Messaging Protocols, Standards, and formats to include DOI-103, JANAP-128, and ACP-127, Windows server technologies, MS AD, Exchange, MS SQL, Enhanced Communications Gateway (ECGS), DA Secure Transport (DST), XML format, Intelligence Community Messaging Service (ICMS), LMDS Mailroom, PKI, Web services, IIS, DA I-GATE Enterprise Manager
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.