Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals. Driven by our talented workforce, the Integrated Missions Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Environmental Science
- Nuclear Security
- Engineering Services
The Civil Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Master Planning Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to use your program management experience to successfully transition a large DOE program in the Oak Ridge, TN area.
- Master Planning Manager to oversee all aspects of the development and execution of the PMP IAW DOE Order 413.3, compliant EVMS System Description, performance measurement PMB, risk, and required contract submittals
- Supports programs and project management and IPT’s in operational decisions and provides advice on enhancing the performance of the portfolio of projects in the organization for cost savings.
- Additional responsibility includes leading IPT’s teams in the development of TO proposals and negotiations through EVMS requirements. Leads setup and sustainment of the virtual command center that contains key operational data and performance status readily accessible on-line.
- Regularly interacts with senior executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of strategic importance to the organization/project
- Determine, monitor, review all project economics to include costs, sub contracts, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risk and manage to plans Reports to the Strategic Planning and Integration Director
- Requires a BA degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience. 12 years experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Requires deep management and leadership knowledge of Program Management and EVMS to lead cross-family projects and integrated project teams across multiple disciplines
•Program Management Profession (PMP) certification
•Earned Value Profession (EVP) certification
•Intermediate to advanced knowledge of using tools like Deltek Cobra, Deltek PM Compass, Deltek wInsight, Deltek Open Plan, Deltek Acumen Fuse, Deltek CostPoint, and other Scheduling and EVMS tools.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.