Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals. Driven by our talented workforce, the Integrated Missions Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Environmental Science
- Nuclear Security
- Engineering Services
The Civil Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Risk Management Lead. This is an exciting opportunity to use your risk management experience to successfully transition a large DOE program in the Oak Ridge, TN area.
- Risk Management Lead will develop a risk management program that results in risk informed prioritization of program, project, and infrastructure investments that facilitate successful project execution and program management in alignment with customer vision.
- Experience in developing risk management programs in compliance with DOE Order 413.3 and DOE Policy Requirements for Management of the Office of Environmental Management's Cleanup Program.
- Lead development and submittal of Risk Management Plan that identifies the process and procedures that will be implemented to address program, project and portfolio risk identification, qualitative risk assessment, quantitative risk analysis, risk handling, schedule risk analysis, risk monitoring and reporting, and calculating the recommended management reserve and schedule reserve required for adequate management of Contractor-controlled risk. Lead IPT’s for development of project risk identification, mitigation planning, monitoring and update of project plans to reflect risk abatement and closeout. Capture lesson learned to apply to follow on project planning.
- Requires a BA degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience. 12 years experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Requires deep Risk management and leadership knowledge to lead cross-family projects and integrated project teams across multiple disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in applying DOE Order 413.3 to project planning and execution
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.