We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for an experienced User Experience (UX) Designer to join our team and apply their expertise in creating intuitive user experience design for end-users of our mission critical enterprise systems’ services and capabilities. Duties also include user research and requirements gathering, visual design, UX validation testing, and collaboration across Agile teams.
- Develop user experience concepts, create wireframes, and deliver visual design services
- Collaborate with SMEs to define use cases and personas
- Collaborate with other user experience designers to develop and manage requirements
- Perform functional testing of the user interface and identify issues found during the software development process
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders during daily scrum meetings
- Create, execute, and maintain technical documentation
- Support program operational needs as required
- Bachelors of Science and 2–5 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience with user experience products (Confluence, Balsamiq, Adobe XD)
- Experience creating use cases/personas, wireframes, and/or visual design
- Expertise and demonstrated knowledge of user experience concepts
- Experience creating modern, intuitive user interfaces
- Ability to generate, follow, and update technical requirements and wireframes and evaluate results
- Ability to work successfully in a team, independently, and take initiative on tasks
- Ability to communicate in both oral and written formats.
- Understanding of SAFe Agile processes
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- All candidates must be US CITIZENS to be considered for the position
- Experience or familiarity with identity and access management systems/concepts is a plus
- Knowledge of web application development approaches and technologies
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.