Leidos currently has an opening for an Executive Administrative Assistant in support of Combat Capabilities Development Command (DEVCOM), Natick, MA. Provide high level secretarial support to executive staff where assignments involve work of a confidential, complex nature and involve handling information of strategic importance. High-level contacts require the use of considerable discretion, judgment, tact, and diplomacy.
- Refer telephone calls and visitors to appropriate staff or office.
- Coordinating travel using Defense Travel System (DTS) and expense report submission
- Prepare a wide variety of recurring and nonrecurring correspondence, reports and other Documents.
- Calendar and inbox management for executive office
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies information from multiple sources.
- Utilize multiple office automation software with varied functions to produce a wide range of documents that often require complex formats.
- Ability to work independently, as well as working with others in a team environment assisting when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to network effectively with peers.
- Self-driven individual that needs little supervision in accomplishing tasks and determining best course of action.
- Proficient in Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Excellent skills in diplomacy, discretion, tact, and proper judgment.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills,
- Strong business judgement
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Sharepoint (or other similar document flowing/staffing platforms)
- 5-10 years executive level secretarial experience
- Budget management experience a plus
- Familiarity with MS Teams or other virtual teaming platforms
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Advanced technical, computer, and internet skills, including video/virtual conferencing software.
- Secret clearance eligible
External Referral Eligible
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.