Leidos is looking for a candidate to support survey design, development, implementation, and analysis, as well as running focus groups, and briefing results to customer stakeholders. Surveys will focus on issues related to customer workforce perceptions and morale on topics such as communication, diversity and inclusion, promotion selection, and management support. This involves using customer-provided survey tools. Some surveys will be part of a continuing series that provides an ability to see trends over time.
The office provides business analytics primarily using structured datasets, but values surveys to fill in knowledge gaps that structured data does not provide. The successful candidate should be someone who is creative and independent, and is capable of managing many tasks at the same time. The candidate needs to have excellent communications skills and be capable of imparting insights orally and through written analytic products.
- Consult with customer stakeholders to frame survey design and create responsive questions.
- Create and run surveys in customer-provided applications.
- Run focus groups to generate more in-depth data and analyze that data in conjunction with survey data.
- Direct, manage, and mentor junior team members.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other team members, such as methodologists and database developers, to compile survey results, including through online dashboards.
- Bachelor's Degree in a field relevant to survey design and communications.
- At least 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work across multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Active TS/SCI with a polygraph
- Experience working with MS Access, SQL Server or Oracle databases and with Tableau or Power BI dashboard software.
- Experience with Intelligence Community workforce and with issues unique to that environment.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.