The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Principal Software Engineer in Hanover, MD.
The Principal Software Engineer will provide professional IT analysis, design software development, software integration, monitoring integration, testing and troubleshooting.
- Provide system engineering support, program management, project control, process improvement, report generation, scheduling and financial management.
- Create computer engineering project management diagrams
- Plan, track and monitor projects and program schedules
- Develop and implement computer engineering work flows and processes
- Create, manage and track mission tasks and activities
- Develop and test software applications
- Provide market and product surveys, product evaluation, analysis and testing.
- Interact with product vendors
- Manage other technical staff
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Masters Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 15 or more years related experience
- An additional 4 years of related experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 19 years of experience
- 4 or more years experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining enterprise-wide/high availability/high-integrity authorization services for potentially tens of thousands of users and applications
- 4 or more years experience with federated Attribute-Based Access Control (ABAC) and federated authorization services
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.