The National Solutions Group at Leidos is offering a great opportunity for a Special Technical Operations Lead in Springfield, VA.
*This position is contingent upon contract award
- Manages clearance processes for special programs.
- Leads boards and working groups as directed.
- Develops support materials to facilitate outreach.
- Directs planning activities as directed.
- Manage TTP development as directed.
- Oversea training material development and maintenance.
- Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance with a current polygraph.
- Technical experience with special program security requirements.
- BA degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Senior knowledge of space operations and IC experience
- Demonstrated ability to not only work in a demanding operational environment, but to also regularly identify product and process improvements or enhancements.
- Must have thorough oral/written presentation, interpersonal and team player skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Sciences or STEM related discipline. A Master's Degree or equivalent in a technical field desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Office & Visual Studio and Adobe Products.
- Requires a highly-energetic, forward-thinking work ethic and can-do attitude.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.