Leidos Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group is seeking a Tier 3 Ticket Queue Manager to assist in supporting the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMS Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of a modernized EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required.
The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.5 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
- Monitor ServiceNow incidents and request tickets across the enterprise
- Work with leads and managers to ensure tickets assignment
- Check tickets work details to ensure fulfillers are following ticket documentation process
- Provide quality control on ticket accuracy; standardize ticket submissions
- Coordinate major incident or problem escalations with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as necessary, and documents findings (i.e. compile data, update ServiceNow records, and write information papers)
- Establish and maintain working relationships with various Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) support staff members and customers
- Keep leads and managers informed on aging tickets
- Perform analysis of recurring incidents
- Provide daily report on incident and problem records
- Provide summary reports of all major incidents and problems
- Brief enterprise level ticket statistics in meetings
- Brief on a daily basis major incidents and problems
- Provide a weekly report of new and closed major incidents and problem records
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (1.5 years of experience = 1 year of College (6 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree)
- 5+ years of professional IT experience, with 2+ years in a management or technical team lead role administering operational computing environments
- Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service, written and oral communication skills
- US Citizen. Ability to obtain and maintain ADP2/IT2 Public Trust. Contract requirement.
- ITIL Foundation
- DoD 8570 IAT Level I or Level II certification
- Experience with ServiceNow, Windows 10, Office 365
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.