The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Program Manager (PM), contingent upon contract award, to administer and supervise the furnished services for qualified/professional staffing support personnel across the contract. Position is located onsite in Washington, DC.
The PM shall be capable of managing a large team of professionals in providing a wide range of services and managing assigned projects within scope and budget with little or no corporate guidance. He/she is responsible for all aspects of program performance (i.e., technical, contractual, administrative, financial, etc.). He/she organizes and assigns responsibilities to subordinates, oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks, establishes, and maintains technical and management reports, oversees quality control, develops, and modifies project plans, and documents and resolves problems. The PM provides leadership to the task order team, ensures conformance to performance requirements, and assists in the overall direction to all project level activities and personnel. The PM shall be responsible for the daily supervision of each individual employed by the contractor.
- Provide day to day management of contractor workforce and manage all contractual deliverables, requirements and customer relationships
- Provide strategic & technical direction including strategy to action plan for the contract task order
- Proactively communicate and engage customer leaders and subject matter experts as well as ability to collaborate with external stakeholders
- Oversee operational execution and financial aspects of contract deliverables, cost, and schedule to achieve all key performance indicators, service level agreements, and annual operating plan commitments
- Coordinate efforts associated with risk, subcontracts, change and contractual management
- Provides onsite management of team leads and personnel, ensure that customer has ongoing timely, professional and technical support services which leverage industry best practices and professional standards.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables
- Review cost reports and invoices, identifying anomalies, and executing corrective actions to ensure accuracy
- Lead staff to achieve a high degree of customer affinity and maintain the growth of a positive Leidos brand recognition
- Develop employee base to achieve high degree of employee retention and performance
- Manage organizational compliance within Leidos policies and procedures as well as actively participate in regular quality audits.
- Through personal example, set the tone and direction for moral and ethical leadership for the program. Continue to build a culture grounded in the Leidos values, beliefs, and expectations and highest standards of ethical and respectful behavior. Promote improved transparency and cross-group collaboration
- Organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Professional writing and verbal presentation skills
Education: Possess a bachelor’s degree; graduate experience and Project Management Professional (PMP)/ Program Management (PM) certification equivalent preferred.
Experience level: 12+ years of relevant experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.