Leidos has an immediate for a Systems Specialist Lead to support AHLTA/CHCS systems at our facility at Eglin AFB.
The Systems Specialist Lead will perform systems analysis of these systems. Supports the installation of computer operating systems, application software, and computer hardware and provides hot-line support to customers and possesses troubleshooting skills and knowledge of the MHS clinical systems and Windows environment and OS. Analyzes and supports technical documentation detailing installation procedures. Supports the overall integration of all system peripherals so that they can operate correctly within a predefined environment. Manages the overall installation and maintenance of CHCS/AHLTA hardware and software on a daily basis. Monitors overall system performance. Oversees daily operations of system at the customer site to ensure system availability. Troubleshoot hardware and application software and loa new software releases and software maintenance updates at the customer site. Logs trouble calls with the Defense Health Global Support Center (DHAGSC) with required follow-up until problem resolution. Maintains a site log of trouble tickets and accumulates data for effective problem resolution statistics. Performs CHCS/AHLTA system security checks on a routine basis. Interfaces with customer and is responsible for technical communication with management/other sites.
1. Site Administration Tasks to include AHLTA/CHCS, DII System administration, scheduled backups
2. Support System Upgrades CHCS/AHLTA (Hardware / Software / Firmware)
3. Manage CHCS/AHLTA Site Level System Availability
4. Assist System Engineering with monitoring System Performance and Management of identified bottlenecks
5. Assist Software Engineering / TIER III with resolution of data integrity issues.
6. Install SDD- approved software (change packages, special software, quick fixes, IAVA patches)
7. Maintain MHS approved interfaces between SDD IT Systems (CHCS/AHLTA) in coordination with primary vendor
8. Provide onsite support for testing, evaluation and implementation of new SDD- approved IT systems and system enhancements
9. Reporting and Documentation (Data calls, Downtime, MICCB, FSW updates)
10. Plan, coordinate, and participate in major system events
11. Perform technical escalation
12. Support special projects pertaining to CHCS/AHLTA
13. Other Duties as assigned supporting CHCS/AHLTA
Required Education and Experience:
- BS Degree or Equivalent Experience and less than two years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an ADP II Clearance.
- Must Possess current Comptia Security+ Certification to be considered for this position.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.