The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Clinical Program Manager, contingent upon contract award, to support the U.S. Government in coordination of staff contracted to perform all Vaccine and Therapeutic Kitting Projects.
Location: Washington, DC
- Oversee the completion of all reports
- Ensure lead representative informed of all activities pertaining to the ancillary kits building contract (i.e. any issues with ancillary kits’ materiel)
- Coordinate with COR any contract issues/actions
- Initiate and maintain a fair and balanced scheduling system for USG approval which schedules Project personnel for the Program’s Ops Cell
- Coordinate with leadership with any messaging/communications issues
- Develop and assist with the management of the COVID-19 ancillary kits building project tasks to assist resolving any ancillary kits’ issues reported by the contracted 3rd party logistics team and ensure that key tasks are resolved in an expeditiously manner Analyze operations functions and provide recommendations for improvement and efficiency. Extract reports and analyze to determine trends and provide recommendations to improve or change operational processes
- Understand and execute written site SOPs. The contractor shall have knowledge and familiarity with all current SOP’s pertaining to the COVID-19 Operations campaign
- Review existing SOPs and flow charts and update them as needed
- Act as the liaison for coordination with internal/external customers and 3rd party logistics team for resolution of any issues related to the ancillary kits built and any discrepancies of delivered ancillary kits to awardees and providers
- Work with 3rd party vendors on specific supply chain problem, shipping, receiving and storage
- Submit regular ancillary kits performance summaries and reports to management. Retrieve reports from system of record and analyze them to ensure performance metrics are being achieved
- Participate in required planning and coordination calls. Ensure assigned operations personnel are informed of changes effecting planning and kit/component replacement requirements
- Will manage the process and projects for this area and will have some supporting direct reports
- Proven leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Professional writing and verbal presentation skills
Education: Possess a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
Clearance: Ability to obtain Secret clearance
Preference to active Secret Clearance or higher
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.