The Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking Operations Action Officers, contingent upon contract award.
Location: Washington, DC
The Operations Actions Officers will serve as the deputy to the coordinating center lead.
- Synchronizes requirements to and from the Operations Center with all Regional / Jurisdictional stakeholders.
- Facilitates problem solving, data collection, and the sharing of lessons learned between the regions/jurisdictions, and other agencies.
- Oversees the development and submission of the weekly SITREP, weekly Running Estimate, weekly Temperature Monitoring reports, weekly delivery refusal reports, weekly improper return reports.
- Coordinates with the appropriate government partners or industry SME to facilitate support to Regional Teams.
- Participates in daily Jurisdictional Team and C SME meetings to disseminate guidance, share information, and task regional teams.
- Well-developed professional writing and verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to influence action without direct authority.
- Ability to lead and mentor subordinates.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred)
Experience level: 12+ year’s operations management and leadership experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.