The Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Systems Integrator, contingent upon contract award, who will be responsible for the management of disparate hardware, software, and cloud-based IT systems that comprise enterprise-level solutions.
Location: Washington, DC.
- Conducts oversight of IT systems development, along with the integration of new technologies and capabilities.
- Identifies network and automated data processing, telecommunications, and radio communications needs for federal personnel and designated facilities.
- Coordinates with multiple organizations to ensure successful and efficient access, execute, and reporting on available IT systems.
- Enables the receipt, safe storage, visualization, and analytics of critical vaccination data through enterprise management of data exchange agreements and reporting specifications.
- Supports response-related reporting for leadership, as needed
- Collaborates and oversees progress on IT projects, applications, and databases
- Knowledge of cloud data architecture (e.g. AWS, MS Azure, Oracle) implementation
- Knowledge of master data management principles
- Knowledge of electronic health records and data sharing standards (e.g. HL7, CVRS)
- Skill in information systems design & development
- Skill in data management/engineering
- Skill in development and maintenance of database systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP)
- Skill in implementing Agile Methodology
- Skill in IT project management
- Ability to analyze business processes and develop supporting technical solutions
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline (preferred)
Experience level: 7+ years’ experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.