The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking Operations Action Officers, contingent upon contract award, who are responsible for the oversight and coordination of current and future operations to include aspects of the COVID-19 Response - Vaccine Development, Manufacturing, Distribution, Administration, Treatment development and all future associated actions.
Location: Washington, DC.
- Oversees and coordinates efforts to maintain the skills and abilities to effectively coordinate and collaborate with Interagency, Intergovernmental, Private Non-Profit, and Private For-Profit partners and organizations.
- Oversees the planning exercises conducted as part of the plans section responsible for planning all aspects of the United States Government Pandemic Preparedness and Response to include Vaccine Development, Manufacturing, Distribution, Administration, Treatment development and all associated actions.
- Facilitates coordination across Services, Interagency, Non-governmental Organizations and US Industrial Base Partners.
- Oversees the aggregation of multiple data points and collate information into succinct White House-level products for senior leaders.
- Desired experience includes experience running planning exercises, simulations, and experience working with Joint, Interagency, Non-governmental and US Industrial Base partners.
- Experience leading interagency/intergovernmental coordination during military combat/contingency operations and/or incident response operations.
- Extensive experience facilitating collaboration across joint, interagency, and intergovernmental organizations.
- Experience briefing senior military and civilian leadership on a Common Operating Picture, highlighting operational and strategic impacts.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading a technically diverse organization encompassing development and execution of policies, processes, planning, resource allocation, budgeting, and application of business systems, organizational structure, and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate multiple functions in solving complex problems and provide senior level guidance to all levels of a large technically diverse organization.
- Skill in project/program management.
Education: Possess a bachelor’s degree.
Experience level: Minimum 12 years of experience operating in military, Federal interagency, and/or equivalent intergovernmental organizations.
Clearance: Ability to obtain Secret (interim or final)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.