The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking Contract Intelligence Analysts with Supply Chain backgrounds, contingent upon contract award
Location: Washington, DC
Detailed Duty Description:
Support the workgroup and stakeholder equities through analysis, risk assessments, and contract due diligence to mitigate supply chain disruptions to the development, manufacturing, and delivery of COVID 19 vaccines and therapeutics. The Intel Analysts will provide Senior Leadership with the information required to make informed decisions and assume risks while still accomplishing our critical mission.
- Conduct research and deep dives on companies, suppliers, and transportation modes associated with the manufacturing and supply chain processes. This research will attempt to identify: irregularities, fraud, counterfeit, regulatory/litigious/financial issues, and potential foreign ownership, control and influence (FOCI) that could impact the readiness or viability of vaccine/therapeutics and critical commodities/equipment manufacturers, suppliers, or distributors from the initial assessment through the contract period
- Produce a Supply Chain Assessment Report (SCAR) to provide a detailed assessment and risk rating of the supplier, manufacturer, and distributor based on the aforementioned risks
- Coordinate with the HHS Office of the Inspector General (OIG) for possible fraud/criminal activities identified and the Office of National Security (ONS) for counterintelligence support.
- Actively monitor manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors of vaccine/therapeutics and health care supplies/equipment for potential supply chain disruptions
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Supply Chain Control Tower (SCCT) to combine efforts and avoid duplication
- Coordinate with ASPR SIIM Security and the US Marshals Service on force protection of ASPR equities and USMS personnel during the shipping process, the trans-modal movement of SNS supplies to and from the SNS facilities, and the sites to which the Stockpile is mobilized
- Assist and coordinate with ASPR Sim Security on site visits and the auditing of developers, manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors of vaccine/therapeutics and health related supplies/equipment
- Prepare threat assessments and briefings, as needed
- Collaborate with other HHS groups, such as IM, SPPR, SNS, ONS
- Train OpDivs and Staff Divs on SCRM process, as needed
- Knowledge of logistics/supply chain networks and relationships
- Ability to comprehend threats and vulnerabilities to systems.
- Ability to Identify supply chain risks and recommend risk mitigation.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Professional writing and verbal presentation skills
Education: Possess a bachelor’s degree.
Experience level: 3 years of relevant experience OR 6 years of relevant specialized experience and or military related experience without a degree
Clearance: Ability to obtain TS (interim or final)
Preference for active TS
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.