The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking Vaccine Operations Support Officers, contingent upon contract award, who will support overseeing and managing a variety of operations coordination initiatives and is responsible for information management and situational awareness.
Location: Washington, DC.
- Develops and maintains an accurate, up-to-date Common Operational Picture (COP) that includes top line metrics, and other critical information, gathered from credible sources and/or systems of record.
- Maintains situational awareness (SA) by ensuring an up-to-date Common Operational Picture (COP) including Top Line Metrics (Tiberius), Orders and Shipping (Tiberius), and other displays to facilitate focused information and briefings.
- Leads and facilitates a daily stakeholders coordination meeting at the senior/executive-level.
- Maintains oversight of the operations center space to include maintenance, cleanliness, and accountability of end items.
- Develop a 24-hour operations plan to put into effect during crisis or emergency if/as required
- Ensures operation center Contact Roster/Design Chart is updated and provided to all appropriate parties and that trends/themes are discussed in detail.
- Prepares and distributes all daily reports required by the leaders encompassing domestic distribution and international donations.
- Assists operations and facilitates effective coordination, collaboration, and information flow with and between Interagency, Intergovernmental, Private Non-Profit, and Private For-Profit partners and liaison officers.
- Facilitate all supply requests for the team.
- Analysis skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Professional writing and verbal presentation skills
Education: Possess a bachelor’s degree.
Experience level: Minimum 5 years of experience operating in military, Federal interagency, and/or intergovernmental organizations.
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Secret (interim or final)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.