The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking Therapeutic Technical Action Officers, contingent upon contract award, who will support the technical aspects of therapeutic administration, use, and other related projects within the team, working in tandem with the overall Therapeutics Program Lead and the Therapeutics Operational Action Officer.
Location: Washington, DC.
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand technical information related to adoption of new and existing COVID-19 therapeutics
- Support the technical aspects of administration and use of COVID therapies
- Conduct research and maintain reliable information sources
- Maintain administrative record for all program files
- Perform data Collection and Analysis
- Develop and review material for leadership briefs, EA engagement, White House briefings, etc.
- Serve as support for ASPR and external engagements
- Assist in the development of strategic and operational plans and approaches
- Develop and execute on COVID-19 therapeutic awareness strategies
- Write and edit materials, such as reports, regulations, scholarly works, reference works and speeches
- Draft articles for review for possible submission to technical journals, command information publications and other media covering significant accomplishments of ASPR/CMO/IO
- Obtain and clearly explain information on a variety of medical or scientific program, policy and research issues and educational materials
- Literature review and market research expertise (previous clinical publication experience preferred)
- Experience as a laboratory clinician, research clinician, pharmacist, or other healthcare setting
- Data Analysis, Data Management, and Problem Solving
- Communications (oral and written) experience
- Ability to convey complex technical information and problems in plain language
- Experience in working with health-related information and personal health information
Education: Possess a Master’s degree, or equivalent experience, in health care, biological sciences, engineering, or related field.
Experience level: 5+ years of relevant experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Research Scientist
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.