Leidos HR Services has an opening for an HR Specialist, Manager Services. The HR Specialist, Manager Services position is responsible for providing a very highly specialized set of HR generalist support functions to Group HR Business Managers (VPs of HR), HR functional area staff (including Talent Management, Workplace Relations, Compensation, and International HR), and organizational line management.
- Provide general HR administrative support to include: employee transfers, promotions, job changes, salary changes, and organizational changes.
- Review impacts of initiated and completed HCM transactions and correct/adjust, where necessary.
- Respond to general HR inquiries from line management and support ad-hoc requests, as needed (i.e. data calls, Enterprise-wide initiatives).
- Exercise caution and confidentiality while providing support for transfers, promotions, job changes, and organizational changes.
- Work within the Leidos Human Capital Management (HCM) system to facilitate employee data changes, research Cost Center/supervisory organizational structures, run HCM standard report queries, and distribute HCM reports to Group HR Managers/Business Partners and line organizations.
- Maintain flexibility and a positive attitude toward innovation and change.
- Collaborate with other HR service delivery areas, HR leadership, Group HR Business Managers, and HR functional area staff on new and existing programs and continuation process improvement initiatives.
- Position allows for telework.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to complex issues.
- Ability to use deductive reasoning to assess multi-faceted questions and problems.
- Extensive experience supporting internal customers in a specialized HR capacity.
- Commitment to outstanding customer service, both internal and external.
- Experience working with internal policies and procedures to ensure continuity of HR business services.
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make connections with customers in writing and verbally on the phone.
- Experience resolving complex issues utilizing external resources and escalating internally when appropriate.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree coupled with 2+ years’ experience in human resources, benefits, or other relevant field. ; OR an Associate’s degree coupled with 4+ years’ experience in human resources, benefits, or other relevant field. ; OR a High school education or equivalent and 6+ years’ experience in human resources, benefits, or other relevant field.
- Knowledge of Leidos HR policies and programs.
- Experience with Workday HCM platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in Human Resources.
- PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Operations
Pay Range:Pay Range $42,250.00 - $65,000.00 - $87,750.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.