The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking Therapeutics Acquisitions Specialists, contingent upon contract award, who will support the monitoring, operations, and situational awareness of the ordering and distribution of federally purchased therapeutics.
Location: Washington, DC.
- Review utilization and ordering data to identify anomalies and work with partners to correct data
- Work with A&D team to product ordering and utilization briefing products to help stakeholders and leadership understand the ordering process and status of ordering
- Work with sites, RECs, and other stakeholders to ensure they understand federal ordering guidelines, know how to access product
- Work with ASPR data/Supply Chain Control Tower, ASPR modeling, and other partners to ensure therapeutics data is in sync with other data products
- Monitor and track ordering, including production of ordering briefing materials to help stakeholders and leadership understand the ordering process and status of ordering
- Answer RFIs from RECs, external affairs, and others about the ordering process
- Work with distributors to understand their status, concerns, and potential ways to improve the process
- Assist new sites in navigating the registration process
- Data Analysis and Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Data Management
- Decision Support
- Health Informatics
Education: Possess a bachelor’s degree in health care-related field.
Experience level: 1+ years of relevant experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.