The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN: Secret) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN: TS/SCI). This requirement was previously called Enterprise Networked Services Support (ENSS).
The candidate will perform as the C-LAN Manager on the SENS3 program. The candidate will support the C-LAN management team and is responsible for identifying opportunities for improvements, developing schedules, building requirements, and working with C-LAN customers/stakeholders to ensure that end user mission activities are fulfilled. The candidate will coordinate project activities with the engineering, security, deployment, and operations teams and provide status updates to the customer.
- The C-LAN Manager is responsible for all activities required to operate, maintain, and continually improve the C-LAN network.
- The C-LAN Manager shall manage and provide oversight of all activities performed by contractor personnel to satisfy the C-LAN requirements.
- The C-LAN manager is the primary program POC interfacing with several key customers in support of this network.
- Regular in person meetings and detailed briefings will be held at the various customer sites in the Washington DC Metro area as well as Stennis, MS.
- Requires a BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience
- 15+ years of project management experience
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office products
- 15+ years of customer relationship management
- Excellent written, verbal communications experience with both technical and non-technical audiences
- DevOps experience
- ITIL certification
- DHS program experience - PMI certification (PMP, PMRP, etc.)
- Network or IT engineering experience
- Academic experience in information Technology, Software engineering, Computer engineering, or business administration
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
This job posting is no longer active.