The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN: Secret) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN: TS/SCI). This requirement was previously called Enterprise Networked Services Support (ENSS).
The candidate will perform as the C-LAN Manager on the SENS3 program. The candidate will support the C-LAN management team and is responsible for identifying opportunities for improvements, developing schedules, building requirements, and working with C-LAN customers/stakeholders to ensure that end user mission activities are fulfilled. The candidate will coordinate project activities with the engineering, security, deployment, and operations teams and provide status updates to the customer.
- The C-LAN Manager is responsible for all activities required to operate, maintain, and continually improve the C-LAN network.
- The C-LAN Manager shall manage and provide oversight of all activities performed by contractor personnel to satisfy the C-LAN requirements.
- The C-LAN manager is the primary program POC interfacing with several key customers in support of this network.
- Regular in person meetings and detailed briefings will be held at the various customer sites in the Washington DC Metro area as well as Stennis, MS.
- Requires a BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience
- 15+ years of project management experience
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office products
- 15+ years of customer relationship management
- Excellent written, verbal communications experience with both technical and non-technical audiences
- DevOps experience
- ITIL certification
- DHS program experience - PMI certification (PMP, PMRP, etc.)
- Network or IT engineering experience
- Academic experience in information Technology, Software engineering, Computer engineering, or business administration
- Active DHS TS/SCI EOD
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.