The Intelligence Operations Support Officer (ISSO) will provide the Director, Branch managers, nuclear intelligence analysts, and staff at national laboratories with technical program coordination and knowledge management, including the review of program requirements and preparing, integrating, and disseminating mission materials. In support of foreign liaison requirements, the ISSO will assist with special security requirements, assist government personnel with the execution of M&O contract development, administer the Division foreign liaison functions, managing foreign travel for the division, produce metric reports, and other ad hoc intelligence support requirements.
- Tracking and monitoring national laboratories funded projects and production rates.
- Preparing reports as requested by the Division Director and Branch Chiefs.
- Coordinating execution of M&O contract development, including verification of duties, roles, and responsibilities in accordance with appropriate statement of work.
- Managing foreign liaison functions, to include security processing, embassy liaison, special travel requirements, and client and national laboratory visitation.
- Preparing and disseminating the Program Guidance and Work Authorization Statements to the national laboratories and their oversight offices.
- Interacting with budget representatives and Field Intelligence Element Directors, Division Director and Branch Chiefs to resolve budgetary concerns and discrepancies for multi-million dollar projects.
- Establishing and modifying specified databases.
- Coordinating work products associated with client activities for client supervisory approval and signature; and meetings and video teleconferences.
- Managing the Division website and IT outreach to include current production, mission support, and output.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, fields such as national security, accounting, law, or international relations, and 12+ years of relevant experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in within the U.S. Government intelligence/counterintelligence community.
- Active Q clearance
- A Master’s Degree in fields such as national security, accounting, law, or international relations is desirable.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.