- Provide language Instruction to assigned and attached personnel
-Train using job-related and general language materials designed to remediate, sustain, and enhance both mission language and global language skills
-Develop language training curricula to meet training objectives
- Manage the design of language training programs (curriculum, lesson plans, etc.), including classroom lectures, online courses, and self-study sessions, for assigned or attached personnel (Military language Instructors) and contracted instructors
- Manage and track the availability of developed
- Advise trainers and optimize training programs by assessing the job performance and skill proficiency of learners
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the target language
- Knowledge of culture and military aspects of the target language
- Instructors must have a minimum tested score of 3/3/3 proficiency on a DLPT or 3/3 equivalent on an equivalent testing standard
- Must be Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) certified by Language Testing International (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL)
- Current TS/SCI security clearance
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.