Leidos is seeking an experienced HR and technology leader who will be responsible for leading the HR Project Management Office and managing our HR Technology roadmap. This role requires effective and persistent partnership with our Business Line, Information Technology (CIO), Line HR, and Corporate HR leadership teams to ensure we coordinate across all areas of HR support and services.
- HR Program Management Office:
- Provide PM oversight for HR large scope projects, including project tracking, cross-functional coordination, requirements/design coordination with HR functional experts, and cross-HR organization change management execution. Prepare and present HR team updates at cross-workstream meetings involving other functions (e.g. Finance, Contracts, Business Development, etc.).
- Facilitate PM framework and milestone & gate review process within Corporate HR
- Provide PM oversight for mergers/acquisitions, new business, and international growth
- Maintain M&A and Joint Venture playbooks
- HR Project Portfolio Management:
- Work with HR leadership to develop annual HR Project Portfolio (>180 projects in 2020-2021), in coordination with Leidos People Strategy objectives & actions, Enterprise & HR Technical roadmaps, and HR annual cycle priorities and initiatives.
- Maintain project portfolio in Workday Projects: facilitate updates to projects from HR centers of excellence, facilitate communications across COEs, ensure understanding of HR systems and analytics impacts, and coordinate with Information Technology to inform of HR needs
- Create and deliver executive level presentations to communicate portfolio status and risks clearly and concisely
- Serve as HR subject matter expert on Enterprise Systems Transformation council
- Coordinate with IT Executive Steering Committee representatives – identify and prioritize HR projects proposal for approval, assist project teams with business case analysis, and work with CIO counterparts on presentation materials
- Technology Roadmap:
- Work closely with Information Technology (CIO) to provide HR input into the Enterprise Technology roadmap. Bring Enterprise Technology information back to HR to ensure our roadmap incorporates new systems/updates, etc.
- Gather best practices from vendors and partners to evaluate current state of HR technology, where Leidos stands, and what advances we should consider over next 1-3 years
- Coordinate with HR Centers of Excellence to gather feedback on technology needs, share knowledge from CIO/best practice analysis, and update HR Technology roadmap
- Create and deliver executive level presentations to communicate roadmap status and recommendations
- BA/BS or equivalent experience with preference for Information Systems, Data Science, or related technical field, additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 12+ years of prior relevant experience in IT project management (enterprise applications / business systems integrations) with a preference that at least 4 years have been at a leadership level and involving leading HR or Financial system implementations
- 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects
- Strong and inspirational program manager
- Self-directed with excellent analytical abilities
- Deep intellectual curiosity, creativity, comfort with ambiguity, and a natural ability to communicate effectively and establish relationships
- Experienced with HR / ERP systems, system integrations, data structures (databases, data warehouses, queries, data wrangling, etc.)
- Project management certifications (PMP, Agile, etc.) preferred
- Experienced and proficient in managing across a virtual/geographically dispersed team
Final decision to hire is contingent upon compliance with all applicable Export and Sanction Laws
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Systems
Pay Range:Pay Range $120,250.00 - $185,000.00 - $249,750.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.