The Leidos NISC IV program is recruiting for a Project Engineers to support the Federal Aviation Administration that will coordinate planning, organization, control, integration and completion of engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility.
The incumbent will:
- Plan and formulate engineering program activities and schedules
- Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications
- Evaluate and approve design changes, specification and drawing releases per customer specifications
- Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Excellent on MS Office, MS Project, Acrobat
- Working knowledge for Project Coordination and Documentation
- Five Years Experience in Security Screening and Explosive Detections Systems
PMP, and Finance knowledge is a plus
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:1000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $71.500,00 - $110.000,00 - $148.500,00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.