The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation has an opening or a EndPoint Agile Application Administrator to support a large healthcare contract.
Development and Engineering Lead with input from the Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, Product Manager and several Project Managers, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
· Managing the overall integrated agile environment to meet the ECIS customer needs including, oversight, implementation and ongoing development of the Jira, Confluence and other related agile and software platforms;
· Familiarity with the use of the Service Now (SNOW) platform.
· Ability and wiliness to learn administration of other Agile and Cloud platforms as required.
· Providing ongoing assessment, analysis and continuous improvement to the agile environment to elevate program effectiveness and efficiencies towards customer and contract goals;
· Documenting systems, processes and decisions within the Jira and agile environment;
· Hands on experience leading cleanup and refinement initiatives to increase system functionality and usability;
· Performing application and system administration tasks, including backups and scheduled jobs, working directly or with other team members;
· Maintaining and managing projects, boards, workflows, tasks/issues, permissions and users including setting permissions and maintaining security for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces;
· Developing, managing, facilitating and delivering training on Jira and related agile platforms to ECIS program staff, customer and others to continuously advance workflow sophistication, efficiencies and effectiveness;
· Facilitate performance improvement planning, scrums, sprints etc. for multiple projects;
· Testing new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility, rolling out across the program and teams as needed;
· Advancing JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows and fields to be more user friendly and visually appealing, increasing innovation, use and legibility for project managers, customer and other stakeholders;
· Seeking and demonstrating best practices, bringing innovation and advancements to the program and customer agile and communication environments;
· Ensuring documents meet editorial and government specifications and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format and style.
· Overseeing multiple responsibilities within tight deadlines, remaining responsible and flexible to customer and team needs while setting priorities and managing expectations.
· Bachelor’s or higher degree in management information systems, computer science, software development or related discipline; 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
· 1-2 years of experience as JIRA administrator with proven experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes to meet complex customer and program project needs;
· Direct experience with the Atlassian product suite, with focus on JIRA and Confluence for project/application administration;
· Dashboard creation and management;
· Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations and plug-in installation critical;
· Confidence in proposing new ideas, using analytical skills, presenting to key stakeholders and receiving feedback is important;
· Experience working on project initiatives and campaigns within an overall program and communications strategy is valuable.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work flexibly;
· Attention to detail, ability to self-manage, check own work and maintain quality;
· Ability to work within a team and independently, working methodically to meet deadlines;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills critical;
· Confidence in proposing new ideas, using analytical skills, presenting to key stakeholders, junior and senior staff;
· Ability to receive and act on feedback;
· Desire and willingness to train others;
· Must be able to work additional hours on occasion;
· Ability to travel locally required and at times regionally or nationally as requested;
· Ability to obtain a public trust clearance.
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
· Ability to write custom Jira Query Language (JQL);
· Experience with the Administration of CXOne Cloud Platform.
· An understanding of effective branding, design and communications valuable;
· An understanding of 508 compliance helpful;
· Experience with human centered design (HCD) framework.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.