Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Leidos, the implementer for the Ameren Illinois award-winning Energy Efficiency Programs, is hiring a Market Development Initiative Project Coordinator. The Market Development Initiative Project Coordinator's primary responsibility is to assist in the day to day implementation and coordination of the Market Development Initiative, which seeks to engage diverse and underserved communities with energy efficiency opportunities. Ongoing responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to support and coordination of all new and ongoing Market Development Initiative efforts with regular tasks including planning and reporting on project progress, marketing support, data support, and administrative support. Growth opportunities are available for this position including direct partner management. The Market Development Initiative Project Coordinator reports directly to the Market Development Initiative Project Manager.
Job Location: Ameren Illinois and Leidos believe it is very important to provide employment opportunity to the utility ratepayers that reside in Illinois. Therefore, there is Strong preference for the successful candidate to be located in the Ameren Illinois service territory https://www.ameren.com/illinois/company/about-ameren/service-territory (roughly the southern two-thirds of Illinois). The Ameren Illinois service territory includes several large to mid-size communities such as Galesburg, Quincy, Peoria, Bloomington-Normal, Champaign-Urbana, Danville, Decatur, Springfield, Charleston-Mattoon, Effingham, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Carbondale, and Metro East (Belleville, O'Fallon, Granite City, Edwardsville, Alton, Collinsville).
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
- Coordination of in-kind partner network
- Support in coordinating new partner onboarding
- Assistance with data requests, reporting, and Amplify entries
- Assistance with development of presentations/slide decks
- Assistance with Workforce/Diverse Hiring Project
- Assistance with centralization of partner management
- Assistance in updating program documentation including the MDAP
- Scheduling meetings
- Regular QC of the MDI database
- Assistance in submitting IT tickets
- Invoicing and quarterly reports for partners
- Scholarship coordination
- Provide MDI marketing support and assistance with content
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 1+ years experience. High school diploma with additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Understanding of diverse communities and the barriers they face
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Work, Excel, and Powerpoint required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow direction and a desire to learn new skills
- Professional demeanor and dedication to delivering a top tier customer service experience
- Experience working with non-profit organizations preferred
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Marketing Communications
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.