Leidos requesting a Systems Administrator that will work as part of an infrastructure team and support the Leidos cloud-based infrastructure. In this role, the individual will work to ensure that the cloud infrastructure meets the Leidos requirements for availability and recovery. The selected individual will also provide direct support to in-house Joomla website developers and support full development, test, and production environments for a number of Joomla-built websites. They will work directly with customers on mitigation and delivery of scanned reports and provide technical expertise as a member of ad-hoc, project orientated teams.
- Requires BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience supporting a virtualized or cloud based infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience substantially participating in engineering control boards.
- Demonstrated experience participating in agile sprint planning sessions.
- Demonstrated experience as change management lead within an infrastructure team.
- Demonstrated experience implementing infrastructure upgrades and patching server-installed software.
- Demonstrated experience mitigating reported security concerns.
- Demonstrated experience writing and updating server infrastructure related documents such as standard operating procedures, security accreditation processes, and server infrastructure management documentation.
- Demonstrated experience with Nessus security self-scanning requirements, and the ability to work on mitigations based on the security scan reports.
- Demonstrated experience hosting systems and applications on cloud-based infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience configuring Business Process software such as SharePoint, IBM BPM or ServiceNow.
- Demonstrated experience configuring Content Management Systems such as SharePoint, Joomla or WordPress.
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's security accreditation process using XACTA 360 or TRAACS for ongoing system assessment and compliance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.