Leidos is seeking a Management Consultant for the NETL RSS Contract in Pittsburgh, PA.
As a Management Consultant on the RSS Contract you will provide support in the following areas:
- Evaluate Status of RIC/Key stakeholder relationships; catalog Issues impacting productive Communications; Counsel Client of Opportunities for Improvement.
- Provide analytical support and assist in the preparation of documents essential to NETL’s participation in the Department’s Laboratory directed Research & Development (LDRD) Program.
- MBA and 25+ years of experience at NETL.
- Experience in taking and completing highly -charged assignments often requiring short turnaround and the assessment of complex and conflicting sets of issues.
- Solid work ethic reinforced with interpersonal, communication and team-building skills.
- Disciplined, thoughtful and attentive to detail with the demonstrated ability to write clearly.
- A recognition of the value and importance of following instructions.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:12
Job Family:Consult Emp
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.