Leidos Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group is seeking a Tier 3 Help Desk Resource Manager to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMS Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of a modernized EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.5 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
The Tier 3 Resource Manager is responsible for supporting the staffing needs and allocating resources for the Tier 3 Functional Area of the DHMSM program focused on the Help Desk Ticket Management, Triage, and Account Provisioning for a large electronic healthcare record management system. This role will coordinate with team leads, recruiters, candidates, and Leidos management to help meet the staffing goals. This individual will be responsible for managing project staffing needs including supporting project staff plans, forecasting staffing needs, filling staffing positions, maintaining staffing qualifications oversight, managing retention of staffing, managing on-boarding and off-boarding of staff, coordinating staffing recruitment across team members and working with Leidos project control and human resource management personnel.
- Plan and coordinate candidates between PMO, program-hiring managers/leads and the recruiting teams (Leidos’ Talent Acquisitions and Subcontractors) for consideration.
- Issue and track new resource requirements.
- Screen candidates for qualifications and job fit
- Work with HR, Talent Acquisitions and managers for outreach and job recruiting events and marketing.
- Manage resource pool of candidates and employees in established resources management tools.
- Respond to changing staffing requirements.
- Gather and evaluate candidate feedback from team members and others from the management team.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s degree with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. 4+ years of additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- US Citizen. Ability to obtain and maintain ADP2/IT2 Public Trust. Federal Government requirement.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Significant experience managing complex staffing and resource requirements.
- Significant experience in project management.
- Experience staffing for large technical programs.
- Experience operating in a large technical environment including application development and infrastructure support.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.