Leidos Health Group’s Government Health & Safety Solutions Operation has an opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to help support our HHS and other health related agency contracts. Our candidate will have progressive experience providing cradle-to-grave contract administration support for FFP, CPFF and T&M government contracts including RFP analysis, hands-on proposal development including the development of terms and conditions, coordination of appropriate internal reviews, contract negotiation, and contract/task order administration and execution.
- Responsible for the overall contract compliance of assigned tasks in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and procedures, and applicable laws.
- Work closely with the functional Team with the objective of becoming a trusted adviser by achieving day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
- Work to influence team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Multi-task and prioritize work activities in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Frequently interact both orally and face to face with other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management and external and internal customers (including company executives).
- Lead the review and analysis of RFPs, prepare compliant and complete cost/price proposals, and represent Leidos’ interests during negotiations and contract administration.
- Identify and mitigate contract risks as well as coordinate appropriate reviews in accordance with Leidos policy and procedures.
- Engage with capture and proposal team as an integrated team member supporting proposal development. Ensure proposal submission is timely and compliant.
- Required a BA Degree and 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Full understanding of government contracting concepts, principles, and industry practices.
- Prior experience with Government (FAR / DFAR) contracting: Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Level of Effort (LOE), Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) and General Service Administration (GSA) type contracts.
- Has the ability to support a high volume of complex work independently.
- Exhibits a high level of business acumen, and understands the impacts of contract and proposal activities on other functions within the organization.
- Establishes strong positive relationships with senior customer/supplier leadership that can be leveraged to assist in problem resolution.
- Demonstrates expert negotiation skills and uses them to maximize Leidos’ return and minimize our risk.
- Develops solutions to highly complex problems and issues that are unclear and require thorough analyses and understanding of domain knowledge.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team of contract professionals supporting proposal preparation and a portfolio of contracts.
- The ability to make sound business judgments and handle multiple contractual activities with a short turn-around time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include well developed analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Experience with HHS and other health related agency contracts.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000.00
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00