In this position the SCA will lead full life cycle (“cradle-to-grave”) subcontract administration activities for various US and International government programs. Responsible for developing, negotiating and administering subcontract agreements of moderate to high dollar value risk, creativity and complexity. Responsibilities include creating solicitations for work, analyzing and estimating costs, negotiating specifications and/or statements of work, pricing, period of performance and contractual deliverables and provisions. Also ensures compliance with contract specifications and deliverables during the life of the contract.
- Negotiates complex NDA’s and Teaming Agreements
- Creates complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses
- Conducts cost and price analysis
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractor
- Perform subcontractor setup process for all new subcontractors with adherence to Leidos requirements, including documentation collection, submission, and tracking approval process
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity-CPFF/CPAF/FFP/T&M
- Identifies and resolves complex issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management
- Performs subcontract closeout activities
- Provide support for new business/proposal support team
- Analyzes risks and identifies risk mitigation; works closely with Capture/BD management
- Prepares and maintains auditable files in compliance with Government and Leidos requirements
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, legal, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution
- Requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- FAR and DFAR familiarity
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must live within commuting distance of Chantilly, VA or Aurora, CO
- Working knowledge of CostPoint a plus
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000.00
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.