? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for an associate Solutions Architect to infuse innovative thought and apply and grow their expertise in support of our enterprise Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) system. As an associate Solutions Architect on our program you will apply your skills to advance our system and its services and capabilities through technology insertion and architecture modernization. Your role will be to understand and manage the requirements and evolve the system design to meet the present and future needs of its customers and stakeholders.
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) for the baseline, with the ability to communicate the system’s features, architecture, roadmap, and limitations to a variety of audiences
- Collaborate with other program technical leadership on the system architecture roadmap and backlog aligned to customer’s technology strategy and vision.
- Decompose requirements, use cases, and need statements into epics and features with clearly defined acceptance criteria that will be assigned to agile development teams
- Assist in designing and documenting solutions to enhance ICAM service adoption throughout the customer agency
- Execute analysis of alternatives (AoA) and prototypes to determine the design of new system features and capabilities, then author white papers on your findings
- Participate and provide subject matter expertise in technical exchange meetings and other customer or stakeholder forums
- Prepare presentations and videos for customer and stakeholder forums
- Manage the system requirements and maintain requirements and interface control documents
- Update and maintain the system CONOP document
- Update detailed service description documentation to match current system services and capabilities
- Create and communicate design artifacts to the team to ensure applications and services are built to support the business and architecture objectives
- Coordinate architecture and implementation guidance to follow Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Federal Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) and other policies, directives, and standards
- Provide subject matter expertise and support agile development teams in the continuous integration of epics and features
- Identify and ensure that enterprise dependencies are captured and that design and architecture tasks are implemented to comply with the dates in the Agile Release Train
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals, and strategies to executive management
- Bachelors of Science and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience
- Performed in a technical Cybersecurity role for at least 5 years
- Experience or demonstrated familiarity with multiple of the following identity, credential, and access management (ICAM) concepts/standards:
- LDAP or MS Active Directory
- PKI and TLS/SSL
- OAuth 2.0
- OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Single Sign On
- Experience defining needs, epics, user stories, and features using Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated technical writing skills
- Experience briefing customers and stakeholders on technical topics
- Experience in the decomposition of requirements, use cases, and needs into a technical design, applying user-centric and test-driven design approaches
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team and independently
- Self-motivated, innovative thinker with experience developing and managing a system roadmap or enhancement plan/backlog
- Strong attention to detail; highly organized
- Deep understanding of both cloud and on-premises infrastructure concepts, including: compute resources, networking, security, load balancing, operating systems (Linux and others), web and application servers, databases, and storage
- Understanding of how to architect a system for high availability and fault tolerance
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor your messaging to difference audiences, both technical and non-technical
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint).
- Local to DC/Maryland/Virginia
- Active SCI clearance or active Secret or Top Secret (eligible for SCI) clearance*
- All candidates must be US CITIZENS to be considered for the position
- Proposal writing experience
- Experience in identity management and governance, to include identity federation, or enterprise directory architecture and design
- Experience working on an enterprise-level project or system with high availability and accountability requirements
- Experience or demonstrated familiarity in multiple of the following technologies, and a desire to learn the others:
- Rest, XML, and JSON
- Linux OS administration or scripting (Bash)
- Cloud infrastructure platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- API Gateways
- Knowledge of web application development approaches and technologies
- System administration skills in support of RHEL, SE Linux, Solaris, Windows, Apache, IIS
- Knowledge of Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite and it’s components, such as Oracle Access Manager (OAM) or Oracle Unified Directory (OUD)
- Familiarity with one or more of the following, with a desire to learn the others:
- Database setup and integration, both relational and NoSQL (Oracle DB, MySQL, CouchDB)
- DevOps automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Source control and Agile development tools (Git, Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence)
- Analytics and search engines (Elasticsearch, Splunk, Apache Solr)
Requires an active Top Secret security clearance upon hire and must meet SCI eligibility. Must be willing and able to obtain a polygraph within the customer’s timeline after hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000.00
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.