Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook. We know once you join our team, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Manager (PM) to work in Reston, Virginia. PM will be leading, planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives for our DHS customer.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Specialize in the program management, governance and orchestration of large scale cloud and data center engagements. Responsible for cost, schedule performance and risk identification / mitigation on projects including systems, tools, Data Center, Cloud environments, and other activities.
- Manages Project and Contract Operations to ensure schedules are met, system resources are utilized effectively, and that proper relationships are established between internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for organizing programs in accordance with the mission and goals and supporting the strategic direction of the client.
- Development and oversight of budgets and operating plans for the contract; overseeing the evaluation to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Regularly meet with stakeholders and producing accurate and timely reports of program status through the life of the contract.
- Demonstrates ability to define problems, supervise studies and lead surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommended solutions.
- Identifies, assesses and resolves complex business problems/issue/risks and facilitates issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Ensure that all work on this contract complies with the contract terms and conditions and is approved/coordinated with senior corporate managers
- Ensures Contractor Back office support to properly process invoicing and Personnel Security Clearance requirements
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of Hybird Computing Envirement (HCE), Data Centers, Colocations, and different cloud providers.
- Experience with program life cycle milestones
- US Citizenship is required due to the nature of the government contracts we support
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Experience developing a strategic vision for a complex organization, balancing modernization needs with critical daily operations and maintenance requirements.
- Experience managing programs or projects in a DHS environment.
- TS/SCI clearance
- Familiarity with Confluence toolset
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) in IT Service Management certification
- Demonstrated experience in disaster recovery, network engineering/security, Information security, storage, solution architecture, high availability, communications
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.